The pivoting type front patching/splicing shelf, GPX-P-FPS, is a multi-purpose mechanical shelf assembly for a fiber management system in a rack environment. Its high-density capacity allow GPX-P-FPS to deliver carrier-class fiber management to central office, POPs, FTTX, mobile systems and LANs
Download Product Details (PDF)
- Suitable for 19” and ETSI rack.
- Compatible with all type connectors.
- Pivoting tray allow easy access to the interior of the shelf, even when equipment jumpers have been installed.
- Angled connector patch panel reduces the risk of eye damage and ensures a positive fiber management for the equipment jumpers.
- Restricted depth guarantees optimum access to the back for cable termination.
- Blank plate is optional for unused adaptor frame.
- Mounting brackets can be placed in different positions.
- Shelf can be delivered with pigtails and connector adaptors in the kit.