The drawer type front patching/splicing shelf, GPX-D-FPS, is a multi-purpose mechanical shelf assembly for a fiber management system in a rack environment.
Download Product Details (PDF)
- 19” or ETSI size
- Accommodates up to 72 standard or 144 small form factor connectors on the shelf front.
- Compatible with all type connectors.
- Angled connector patch panel reduces the risk of eye damage and ensures a positive fiber management for the equipment jumpers.
- Outlet trumpet to protect the outgoing equipment jumpers.
- Hinging cover with identification cards.
- Secondary coated pigtails can be delivered in the kit (patching & splicing version)
- Mounting brackets can be placed in different positions.
- Drawer concept allows for – easy access to the splicing tray – easy access to back side of the connector.
- Repair facility when using pre-connectorized intrafacility cable (IFC).