POSITION 1: SALES MANAGER
Knowledge in TELCO related environment is a must
Basic knowledge of communications industries such as FTTx, etc.
Basic knowledge of Passive Optical LAN, Structured Cabling etc.
•People oriented and customer focused.
•Capable of meeting monthly & quarterly sales target KPI.
•Passionate about understanding customers, knowing their needs and working towards exceeding them.
•Promoting products and services.
•Assisting customers in the selection of products services.
•Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field. At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
•Required Skill(s): Telecommunications Knowledge Telecommunications Technologies Technical Understanding Attention to Detail Independence Functional and Technical Skills Dealing with Complexity Decision Making
•Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Sales Corporate or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
POSITION 2: COORDINATOR, SALES & INVENTORY
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate sales transaction such as organizing clients database, files, and documents,
- Communicating client information to sales reps, management, or other staff as needed
- Process customer inquiries
- Handle order processing with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems, or work with sales reps to inform clients of delays and problems (as well as to solve these problems)
- Organize and compose sales presentations in PowerPoint
- Ensure the inventory of sales and marketing materials such as brochures and presentation folders is always up to date
- Act as the primary customer service contact for clients
- Produce monthly reports on progress within the sales department
- Managing the inventory control
- Researching inventory discrepancies and making necessary corrections.
- Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another
- Arrange transportation, schedule manpower, and deliveries to meet customer demand
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum SPM required.
- Work experience can be taken in lieu of a formal education.
- 1+ year of related sales experience in a similar role.
- Excellent customer service mindset and superb communication skills (written, oral and electronic).
- High level of attention to detail and organizing.
- Must be fluent in MS Office Suite, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Client relationship management system (CRM) preferred.