Triplex duct plugs are split plugs for sealing around, organizing, and supporting up to three subducts, pipes, or cables. The plugs are designed for use in round openings such as conduits, conduit fittings, and core-drilled wall penetrations. Effective long-term water-tight and air-tight seals, these products also prevent mud, backfill, and slurry from entering hand- holes, manholes, and buildings during the construction process.
- Split design for retrofitting without disassembly
- Anchor and organize sub-ducts or multiple duct systems
- Eliminate duct-edge abrasion to cables
- Expandable gasket allows for expansion and contraction of cables or sub-ducts without leakage
- Excellent for supporting cables at the tops of risers